ExchangeRight, the nation’s second largest sponsor of securitized 1031-exchangeable real estate investments, has announced that, as of the end of 2019, the company and its partners have donated over $23 million to charities committed to:
- Rescuing and restoring children out of sex trafficking (Saving Innocence).
- Providing shelter and prevention to children and families who face homelessness (Union Rescue Mission, Door of Hope).
- Rescuing children and families from slavery, trafficking, and other forms of injustice (International Justice Mission).
- Providing meals to children and families facing hunger or starvation (Children’s Hunger Fund, Meals From the Heartland).
- Helping orphans and/or under-resourced children with education, character training, meals, mentoring, adoption, skills training, medical care, after-school and summer programs (Boys and Girls Clubs of East Texas / the Mentoring Alliance, I’m Me Orphanage, Lifeline Orphan Care).
- Rescuing and restoring women and families out of addiction (Walter Hoving Home).
Since the company’s founding in 2012, the charitable giving generated by ExchangeRight has increased significantly year over year, with its 2019 contributions surpassing the total combined donations from inception through 2018. ExchangeRight and its employees also regularly contribute through a variety of service opportunities including serving meals, refurbishing facilities for the homeless, building homes, and other special projects with Habitat for Humanity, Door of Hope, Sole Hope, Meals from the Heartland, the Hoving Home, and the Union Rescue Mission.
“Our commitment to empower people to be secure, free, and generous drives everything that we do,” said Joshua Ungerecht, a managing member of ExchangeRight. “This extends to the investors, advisors, representatives, broker-dealers, and staff whom we serve, as well as to our communities. We are humbled to have had the privilege to invest over $23 million into these amazing organizations that work to meet some of the deepest needs of a hurting world. We conduct considerable due diligence on an organization prior to funding donations and would highly recommend the organizations listed above to anyone who is interested in supporting these causes.”
About ExchangeRight Real Estate, LLC
ExchangeRight is a privately held firm based in Pasadena, California. Together with its affiliates, it has over $2.4 billion in assets under management. ExchangeRight pursues its mission to empower people to be secure, free, and generous by providing REIT and 1031-exchangeable investment offerings that target secure capital, stable income, and strategic exits. The company strategically acquires and manages long-term, net-leased assets backed by investment-grade corporations that operate successfully in the necessity-based retail and healthcare industries. For more information, visit www.exchangeright.com.
ExchangeRight is a sponsor of The DI Wire, and the article was published as part of their standard directory sponsorship package.