ExchangeRight has announced that the company has had the opportunity to donate over $16.9 million in 2020 and over $41.2 million life-to-date to charities committed to:
- Rescuing and restoring children out of sex trafficking (Saving Innocence, Zoe International).
- Providing shelter and prevention to children and families who face homelessness (Union Rescue Mission, Door of Hope).
- Rescuing children and families from slavery, trafficking, and other forms of injustice (International Justice Mission).
- Providing meals to children and families facing hunger or starvation (Children’s Hunger Fund, Meals From the Heartland).
- Helping orphans and under-resourced children with education, character training, meals, mentoring, adoption, skills training, medical care, after-school and summer programs (Mentoring Alliance / Boys and Girls Clubs of East Texas, Lifeline Children’s Services, (Un)Adopted, I’m Me Orphanage, and Global Health Innovations).
- Rescuing and restoring women and families out of addiction (Walter Hoving Home).
“My partners and I have been blessed with the opportunity to continue to support these and many other wonderful organizations during these tumultuous times when the aid and relief that they provide is especially needed,” said Joshua Ungerecht, one of the managing partners of ExchangeRight. “Investing in these charities’ efforts reflects our passion to empower people to be secure, free, and generous. This passion extends to the investors, advisors, representatives, and team whom we serve, and also to those who are among the most vulnerable within our communities and across the world.”
Prior to donating, ExchangeRight conducts extensive due diligence on each charity’s financials, operations, governance infrastructure, key leadership, and results in order to select those charities that are among the best at addressing the needs of those who are often among the most vulnerable in society. ExchangeRight will often match donations given to any of the organizations listed above if potential donors will reach out prior to giving to confirm at email@example.com.
ExchangeRight pursues its passion to empower people to be secure, free, and generous by providing REIT, fund, and 1031 DST portfolios that target secure capital, stable income, and strategic exits. The company sources, syndicates, and strategically manages long-term, net-leased assets backed by investment-grade corporations that operate essential businesses successfully in the necessity-based retail and healthcare industries. Please visit www.exchangeright.com for more information.
ExchangeRight is a sponsor of The DI Wire, and the article was published as part of their standard directory sponsorship package.