What if you had new strategies to raise capital beyond the traditional stock offering?
Within the last few years, we have seen trends emerge in capital raising techniques, such as continuous preferred offerings. When it comes to capital raising, you may be looking for new and creative options.
Join our webinar on Wednesday, June 24 to hear from C-suite executives from three sponsors who have successfully leveraged alternative capital raising techniques.
You’ll hear the discussion on key questions:
- Are non-tradeable preferred stock offerings more appealing than traditional common stock offerings? Why?
- How are non-traded preferred offerings structured and what are the benefits to investors, sponsors?
- What makes one preferred offering program better than another?
- Why would investors want to own a preferred stock? What type of return can they expect?
- Are there potentials pitfalls and challenges with preferred offering ownership and if so, how to overcome them?
- Based on today’s volatile marketplace, any predispositions for non-traditional capital raising?