- An overview of Urban Catalyst, a firm uniquely focused on Opportunity Zone investing in San Jose, CA.
- The migration taking place within Silicon Valley, as tech companies outgrow the office space available in Mountain View and Cupertino.
- Urban Catalyst’s status as both the fund manager and the developer, and how this relates to the criteria that seek in any project they undertake.
- The importance of working in a location where local government wants development to happen, and how San Jose is unique from most of California in that regard.
- The potential for San Jose to triple in size over the nest decade if all projects currently slated for development are completed.
- The acquisitions and development that other top tier developers are taking on in San Jose.
- Factors that are driving demand for multifamily in San Jose, as jobs created have far outpaced thenumber of housing units build.
- The importance of a “project first” approach when developing in Opportunity Zones.
- The investment timeline for Urban Catalyst’s Fund Il, including fund raise targets and planned distributions.
- The fourth hidden benefit of Opportunity Zone investing that applies to funds structured as an LLC.
Time: 3:45 pm – 4:15 pm EST