Computershare’s latest research paper explores Capital Raising Techniques Beyond the Routine Equity Offering. In the last few years, a growing trend emerged – issuing continuous, non-traded preferred stock as a means of raising capital for companies and providing a stable income stream for investors.
This piece provides an educational foundation on:
- The details on the many facets of preferred securities
- How issuers are leveraging preferred capital to scale their businesses
- What type of companies are best suited for non-traded preferred stock
- Why investors are investing in preferreds in record numbers
- How the preferred structure provides simplify purchase options, greater transparency and more security for investors
- A roadmap to launching a preferred offering
This white paper was built in collaboration with expert industry practitioners, including co-author Greg Mausz, chief operating officer of Preferred Capital Securities.
Click here to read “Capital Raising Techniques Beyond the Routine Equity Offering.”
For more Computershare news, please visit their directory page.
Computershare is a sponsor of The DI Wire, and the article was published as part of their standard directory sponsorship package.