Computershare’s latest research paper explores Capital Raising Techniques Beyond the Routine Equity Offering. In the last few years, a growing trend emerged – issuing continuous, non-traded preferred stock as a means of raising capital for companies and providing a stable income stream for investors.
This piece provides an educational foundation on:
- The details on the many facets of preferred securities
- How issuers are leveraging preferred capital to scale their businesses
- What type of companies are best suited for non-traded preferred stock
- Why investors are investing in preferreds in record numbers
- How the preferred structure provides simplify purchase options, greater transparency and more security for investors
- A roadmap to launching a preferred offering
This white paper was built in collaboration with expert industry practitioners, including co-author Greg Mausz, chief operating officer of Preferred Capital Securities.
Computershare is a sponsor of The DI Wire, and the article was published as part of their standard directory sponsorship package.