As this unusually tumultuous year comes to an end, The DI Wire has compiled a list of our Top 10 most-read news stories of 2020. Over the course of the year, the website received nearly 900,000 visits and published more than 1,000 industry news stories. Here’s to a safe, happy and healthy 2021.
- Biden Proposal Calls for Elimination of 1031 Exchanges
- FINRA Suspends and Fines Former LPL Broker for Improper REIT Sales
- Former Ameriprise Financial Advisor Sentenced for Running $8.2 Million Ponzi Scheme
- ARCP CFO Brian Block Ordered to Report to Federal Prison
- FS KKR Capital Corp. II to List on the NYSE Next Month, Announces Reverse Stock Split
- Voya to Pay $23 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- KBS REIT II Shareholders Approve Liquidation Plan, REIT to Pay Liquidating Distribution
- FINRA Fines Three Cetera Firms for “Supervisory Deficiencies”
- SEC Charges Former LPL Adviser with Stealing $330,000 from Retired Client
- Hospitality Investors Trust Reaches Preliminary Settlement in Shareholder Lawsuit
The DI Wire is the definitive news source for the illiquid alternative investment industry, dedicated to the coverage of non-traded real estate investment trusts, business development companies, interval funds, closed-end funds, Delaware statutory trusts and private placement offerings.