On the heels of a successful symposium in June, the Information Management Network (IMN) has announced a new title and expanded focus for its December event in Dana Point, CA.
Formerly known as the Western Non-Traded REIT Industry Symposium, the IMN’s Non-Traded REIT & Retail Alternative Investment Symposium will take place December 3-4 and will include discussions of non-traded BDCs, Regulation D offerings such as oil and gas partnerships, 40 Act Interval Funds, and Reg A+ offerings, in addition to non-traded REIT topics.
As direct investment sponsors search for additional methods of adding value and providing investors access to non-correlated yield, many now offer multiple products in addition to non-traded REITs. It makes sense to expand the symposium’s coverage.
And there’s no shortage of topics to discuss.
Pending regulatory updates, broker-dealer consolidation, rising interests, and new capital raising efforts from the likes of crowdfunding are all likely to be discussed, among other themes.
The IMN’s December conference will provide the following educational sessions:
- Adapting to FINRA RN 14-06: Sponsor and Broker/Dealer Perspectives
- The Traditional IBD Network Vs. Crowdfunding Under Reg D 506c Vs. Reg A+: Comparing & Contrasting Alternative Ways to Raise Capital for Product Sponsors
- The Anatomy of a Roll-Up Going From Your First Offering to a Listing on the NYSE
- Non-Traded REIT CEO/President Panel: Evolving Strategy to Meet & Exceed Performance Expectations
- Moving Beyond Non-Traded REITs: Senior Executive Strategy Panel
- Suitability Standards &Concentration Limits for Non-Traded REIT, BDC and Private Placement Products: Standardizing Procedures & Enforcing Rules Within Your Broker/Dealer
- Broker/Dealer & RIA Perspective on Selecting & Selling Alternative Investments: Key Processes; Concerns; & Overcoming Challenges
- Product & Sponsor- Level Due Diligence: Non-Traded REITs, BDCs, Private Placements & 40 Act Interval Funds
- Are the Flood Gates About to Open? Assessing Investment Opportunities for Non-Traded Mortgage REITs
- 40 Act Interval & Closed End Funds: Their Pros and Cons as an Investment for Product Sponsors & Retail Investors
- Dissecting Non-Traded BDCs & Their Rise as an Alternative Investment
- Assessing the Latest on Oil & Gas Direct Investments
- Regulation D Offerings/Private Placements: Is the Sky the Limit?
- E&O Insurance Carriers & their Coverage of Non-Traded REITs/Alternative Investments
- Real Estate and Macro-Economic Outlook for 2015: What Does This Mean for CRE Investment Strategy?
To register for the IMN’s Non-Traded REIT & Retail Alternative Investment Symposium, click here and be sure to use Discount Code “D10” for savings.