Black Creek Group is an experienced real estate investment management firm that has bought or built approximately $18 billion of investments over its 25-year history. The company manages diverse investments across the spectrum of commercial real estate – including office, industrial, retail and multifamily. The company has nine offices across North America with more than 300 professionals. Black Creek Group offers a range of investment solutions for both institutional and wealth management channels. More information is available at www.blackcreekgroup.com.
The Sr. Associate will generally be responsible for the preparation of the quarterly financial reporting package for one or more of the industrial real estate funds and experience with financial statements and related footnotes, such as a 10-Q or 10-K, is preferred. The ability to work under tight deadlines, maintain data integrity, partner with auditors, and a keen eye to detail is imperative. You’ll be an integral member of a 6-person team and have the ability to work independently while also working collaboratively with the broader team. This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Financial Reporting.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Timely and accurate preparation of quarterly reporting packages, including portfolio and financial metrics
- Timely and accurate preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements
- Manage financial and portfolio data
- Assist in preparation of marketing materials, presentations and due diligence requests
- Prepare and maintain support work papers
- Assist in coordination with the auditors during their reviews and audits
- Assist in the research, summarization, and application of accounting standards
- Assist in maintaining reporting processes and procedures
- Perform ad hoc reporting
- Complete other duties or special projects as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Position typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field. Minimum of 4 years applicable finance/accounting experience required. CPA designations, public accounting and/or financial reporting experience strongly preferred. Excellent analytical, quantitative, written, and verbal communication skills required. Detail oriented with ability to effectively manage priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines required. Advanced Excel and Word application skills required. Must be a good listener, proactive, collaborative problem-solver, self-motivated and a team-oriented individual. Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information required. High ethical standards required. Ability to take initiative, make decisions with discretion, and work with minimal supervision required.
Company: Black Creek Group
Location: Denver, Colorado
Please click here to apply.