FactRight is the premier source of credible perspective and advice for wealth managers seeking access to alternative investments. Our team consists of credentialed professionals with expertise in assessing investment sponsors and their offerings. FactRight simplifies complex investments, providing clarity to our broker-dealer and registered investment advisor clients, which allows them to make critical investment decisions in less time with fewer headaches.
We are passionate about alternative investment due diligence! We are looking for an experienced finance professional to join our tight-knit team of analysts.
Duties will include:
- Leverage due diligence findings to help wealth managers make informed decisions for their clients
- Evaluate complex product structures to identify and prioritize potential risks
- Perform due diligence analysis of investment by reviewing third-party documents and industry research, concentrating on asset condition and performance, legal aspects, and financial underwriting of illiquid securities offerings
- Assess the financial status, prior performance, internal controls, and overall quality of product sponsors/managers through operational due diligence
- Assess program performance, relative to peers and market conditions
- Compose technical due diligence reports and issue client recommendations, both orally and in writing, based upon the review and analysis
- Represent company at industry conferences and client meetings
Applicants must demonstrate:
- Initiative, self-motivation, and integrity
- Willingness to be a strong, collaborative player in a growing company
- Desire to continuously learn and improve
- Highly proficient qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Strong writing and oral communication skills—this position involves a substantial amount of writing and client interaction
- An inquisitive nature and critical thinking
- Ability to manage several review projects simultaneously and effectively
- Passion for capital markets or the financial services industry, and understanding of financial terminology and/or securities regulations
- CPA strongly preferred. CFA designation/candidate, MBA graduate, or CAIA designation considered.
- College-level degree required (in finance, economics, business, or related field of study).
- 5 to 15+ years of accounting or auditing, financial analysis, investment banking, private equity, alternative investment analysis, or similar experience required
To apply, please email resume to Brandon@FactRight.com.
Location: Eden Prairie, MN or Remote