Role: Internal Sales Associate
Company: Strategic Capital
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
The Internal Sales Associate works within the corporate environment and is partnered with a Regional Vice President (RVP) in a geographical sales territory. This individual is responsible for partnering with an RVP, creating new and managing existing relationships with representatives to increase market share of Strategic Capital products throughout the given territory. This is accomplished through a consultative sales approach providing financial insight and product information via the telephone, so representatives can effectively offer our platform of alternative investments to their clients. This position requires an individual that has a sales focus with excellent phone skills, strong work ethic and a competitive drive to succeed.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Make proactive sales calls on a daily basis with existing representatives to strengthen relationships and find selling opportunities. This includes sales campaigns, new business, follow-up calls, and others as directed.
· Schedule quality appointments each week for the RVP.
· Proactively research and manage territory goals and initiatives.
· Work closely with the RVP to develop and execute an appropriate business plan to maximize territory sales.
· Identify and actively convert prospects into producers.
· Utilize Strategic Capital’s proprietary CRM system to create and maintain up to date information on the territory.
Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
· Prior investment industry experience
· Must have the ability to work in a challenging and collaborative environment
· Possess a strong desire to win
· Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
· Possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
· Proven ability to pay attention to detail and multi-task
· Must have strong relationship building skills
· Must be a detail-oriented, well-organized self-starter with high energy and creativity
Education & Experience Required
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations Required
· NASD Series 7 and 63/66 Required
Strategic Capitals’ goal is to be the premier distribution platform for select alternative investment products. Our mission is to connect investors and financial advisors with a focused group of leading alternative investment managers. Through a demonstrated financial services wholesale distribution model, we deliver these products to financial advisors (and their clients) throughout the United States.
Strategic Capital Management Team Experience:
· Over 75 years of combined experience in wholesale distribution management
· Helped raise over $20 billion in equity capital over the last 15 years
· Successful in distributing Business Development Companies, Non-Traded REITs, and LLC’s
To apply for this position, please email Spencer Miller at email@example.com.