Role: Internal Sales Associate
Company: KBS Capital Markets Group
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Position Summary: An internal wholesaler will work closely with their external wholesaler (Regional Vice President) to increase sales of KBS Alternative Investment Products. Successful candidates will have demonstrated success in sales and effectiveness working as a member of a team.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Set up sales meetings and provide support and follow-up for the external wholesaler.
2. Initiate out-bound phone calls, email and mailings to financial advisors to increase sales.
3. Build and maintain relationships with financial advisors and update database.
4. Answer in-bound calls about our products.
5. Support will include training advisors on KBS Capital Markets Group products, and preparing value added sales ideas.
6. Additionally, you will troubleshoot post-sale operational issues, and manage literature and promotional fulfillment.
7. Occasional travel with your external wholesaler.
8. Attendance, sometimes after work hours, at work-related meetings and conferences where appropriate.
Experience / Training / Education:
Required: College Degree, Series 7 & 63, telephone sales skills (preferred)
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: The candidate should possess strong knowledge of the financial services industry. Sales skills primarily conducted over the phone, occasionally in person. The ideal candidate will be motivated and ambitious and looking for a long term career in the financial services industry.
How to apply, visit the KBS Website (Careers)