AI Insight is currently seeking an Independent Contractor Associate to be a part of our Sponsor Relations and Client Services team(s). The position offers flexible work hours and the ability to work from home.
The associate will work mainly with the Sponsor Relations Team, while dedicating five or more hours per week to the Customer Care Team:
- In working with the Sponsor Relations Team, the focus is to work with the Relations Manager to assure current client base relationships are developed while working to increase their engagement of platform. This will include training and sales of all features available to Sponsors.
- As part of the Customer Care Team, the associate will also handle incoming calls and emails to support our users.
The available position will be up to 30 hours per week, mainly during the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST. The contractor is required to have a computer with web access and a phone. There is an opportunity to increase both hours and hourly rate based on proven performance.
- Relationship Management and/or Sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in an independent work environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Understanding of PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Ability to quickly learn computer programs (both the AI Insight system and the CRM system [SalesForce] we use to track support/sales calls)
- Understanding of the financial services marketplace (experience as a financial advisor, sales assistant, product sponsor sales associate, and/or support in a brokerage firm) is a plus
Company: AI Insight
If you are interested, please contact Jen Ronan, Senior Director-Sponsor Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.