Experience the Calton Difference!
Are you passionate, motivated and fiercely independent. You thrive on helping customers achieve their financial goals, objectives and lifelong dreams. You are a person that customers can count on to help them meet their financial needs.
Calton & Associates, Inc. is a nationwide Independent broker dealer and investment advisory firm. Our focus on Independence is a key reason why Calton is the clear firm of choice for clients seeking the industry’s premier financial professionals.
Now in our 28th year of providing excellent tools and support, we offer one of the widest selections of products options including alternatives, top industry payouts and unmatched services available from any firm, anywhere.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain own book of business and prospect for new clients.
• Help provide investment strategies to meet client goals. Identify the appropriate risk tolerance, discuss appropriate savings or spending strategies and provide additional financial planning strategies as needed.
• Maintain all required licenses and designations.
• Maintain an understanding of compliance, regulatory and departmental policies and procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience
• An existing book of business is required.
• Ability to build and manage client relationships and their investment needs.
• Ability to work with trading software and knowledge of the clearing industry.
• Extensive knowledge of the financial services industry.
• FINRA Series 7, 6, 65 or 66 required.
We invite you to come and experience the Calton Difference.
Company: Calton & Associates
Please contact Michael Kerrigan, VP of Business Development at (813) 605-0914 or email@example.com.