Westmount Realty Capital, LLC, a Dallas-based, privately held commercial real estate development and investment management company with exceptional performance specializing in value-add and opportunistic real estate investments. With an entrepreneurial spirit and proven 30-year track record across several market cycles Westmount has steadily built up a portfolio of over 13 million square feet of industrial and office properties and nearly 3,000 multifamily units nationwide.
Westmount is well-positioned and capitalized to expand its aggressive acquisition program and is seeking a Director – Private Capital. In this position you will be a key member of the private capital team assisting in raising equity capital for our projects from RIAs, fee only financial planners and high net worth investors. This is a Director Level position and candidates should have extensive experience and a book of clients.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
The activities listed here are not all-inclusive; rather, they indicate the types of activities normally performed by this position. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas:
- Heavily involved in raising funds for RIA’s, family office, private capital and high net worth for the company.
- Develop and execute a detailed sales plan and achieve or exceed sales quota.
- Prioritize new opportunities and engage clients proactively on a daily basis
- Manage a sales pipeline and monthly sales forecast and track activities within CRM application
- Analysis of new investment opportunities
- Creation of highlight sheets, pitch decks other marketing materials as needed.
- Preparation of presentations to various audiences
- Work with databases and Salesforce to identify and reach out to prospective equity partners.
- Assist in preparation of investment memorandums.
- Analyze pro-forma assumptions.
- Performing market research on upcoming deals
- Various ad-hoc projects in support of the firm’s efforts
- Have or obtain a Series 65 or Series 66 FINRA license
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- BS or BA in Business, Finance, Real Estate or related field.
- 2-5+ years of previous capital markets experience. Must have previous experience in raising funds for RIA’s, family office, private capital and high net worth for the company.
- An understanding of, and demonstrated experience in, areas of real estate finance, property valuation and equity investment analysis.
- An understanding of, and demonstrated experience in, areas of industrial, office and multi-family
- Must have a quantifiable track record in business development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Must have developed relationships and the proven ability to further develop, cultivate and manage high quality relationships with equity partners, RIAs, Fee-only financial planners, High Net Worth investors
- Must work well in a multi-functional collaborative environment and demonstrate a strong work ethic and committed client service
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex legal and financial documents necessary to communicate with clients.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES:
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Self-starter” with the ability to prioritize workflow and meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
Company: Westmount Realty Capital
Location: Dallas, TX
Please click here for more application information.