Rose Development, LLC is a real estate development and investment management company with a primary focus on residential, retail, hospitality and mixed-use properties in St. George, Utah. See www.rosedevelopment.com for more information. Rose Development currently has three investment funds, which we need to continually raise capital from accredited as well as institutional investors:
- Rose Opportunity Zone Fund $200M (www.roseopportunityfund.com)
- Snow Canyon Fund $30M
- River Rose Fund $50M
Roles and Responsibilities:
To lead capital raising efforts including sourcing, qualifying and working with the rest of our team to raise capital from investors for multiple investment funds and syndications.
Execute strategies to grow our investor base and raise more capital. Actively participate in data gathering and reporting feedback from the team activities to make improvements and determine what processes are creating results.
Call new and existing investors, prospect for new investors, make presentations, generate emails, track, monitor and follow-up on investor pipelines, help with investor relations and communications.
Qualifications and Skills:
The ideal candidate would have 3+ years of real estate and/or finance experience, primarily focused on capital raising activities for a real estate developer, real estate investment bank, REIT, or private equity fund. This person needs to have proven ability to operate effectively in an entrepreneurial environment and to lead business initiatives with minimal oversight.
Ideal candidate would possess all or most of the following:
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other similar field.
- 3+ years track record success related to some type of sales activities, preferably in investment sales, raising capital in real estate.
- Be comfortable with prospecting and selling by email and phone and be willing to make a lot of calls.
- Organized skills and effective, clear communication and presentation skills in executive settings (including working with presentation software like Microsoft PowerPoint).
- Professional style and appearance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel other Microsoft applications in general.
- Honest and ethical conduct in all personal and business dealings.
- Exceptional work ethic and drive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive compensation package
- Bonus program, based on performance
- Company paid personal development courses
- Paid time off and company paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year, plus bonuses.
Company: Rose Development
Location: Saint George, UT
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org