Preferred Capital Securities is looking for a Business Development Specialist (BDS) to join our sales team in Atlanta, GA. Preferred Capital Securities is currently distributing $2B in Series A Redeemable Preferred Stock to the Independent Broker/Dealer and RIA channels. The BDS will partner with the Internal Wholesale team to drive new relationships and business development across alternating territories with specific run rates. After 6 months; based on meeting performance metrics; there will be the opportunity to take the Series 7 and 63 registration exams. Once licensed, the BDS is aligned to interview for the Internal Wholesaler (AVP) role as those positions become available.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- High volume outbound calls involving prospecting, scheduling appointments, promoting and following up after events.
- Responding to inbound inquiries, literature requests and service issues.
- Work closely with the Vice President of Internal Sales and the AVPs, in various aspects of maintaining/creating new relationships in the Independent Broker/Dealer and RIA communities.
- Partnering with AVPs to maximize territory coverage and market penetration by focusing on administrative and sales projects.
- Assist in analyzing territory sales data to determine opportunities.
- Assist with territory and firm-wide marketing/sales campaigns.
- Act as a liaison between sales force and the operations department to resolve client issues/problems.
- Input client information and track sales using the firm’s CRM (Salesforce).
- Bachelor’s degree from 4 year accredited university.
- Sales Experience within Financial Services industry is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to see issues/problems through to their resolution.
- Must be a “self-starter” that can meet activity quotas.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
About the company
Preferred Capital Securities, FINRA member, is a growing managing broker dealer based in Atlanta, Georgia. The main focus of the company is serving as wholesaling broker dealer for the purpose of marketing and distributing financial instruments to other financial institutions. It does this through a network of regional vice presidents located in territories across the United States. The principals of Preferred Capital Securities have decades of experience in raising capital from independent broker dealer firms, registered investment advisors, (RIAs) regional and NYSE firms, family offices and institutions.
Company: Preferred Capital Securities, LLC
Location: Atlanta, GA
To apply for this position, please send resume to Orit Heather Small at firstname.lastname@example.org.