Griffin Capital Securities is looking for an Internal Wholesaler to join our sales team in our Phoenix, AZ office.
Partner with the territory External Wholesaler to best represent Griffin Capital Securities. Generate sales of Griffin Capital Securities products within a specified geographic territory to brokers in the advisor marketplace. Effectively develop advisor relationships and achieve sales goals through a systematic process of outbound sales calls, product presentation and general sales support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be other related duties.
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities through outbound calls, emails and referrals
- Drive attendance to various External Wholesaler meetings, territory roadshows and firm events
- Schedule meetings for the External Wholesaler with key prospects and existing producers
- Manage prospects and producers throughout the entire sales cycle
- Work in conjunction with the External Wholesaler to develop a territory business plan and sales strategy to effectively increase sales and improve territory penetration
- Help build and manage the territory calendar, rotation and ranking of advisors
- Document all daily activities, such as calls, emails, follow up activity and campaigns in the CRM
- Develop exceptional Griffin Capital product knowledge with strong positioning strategies
- Develop and continually improve upon general knowledge of the economy and financial markets
- Assist and resolve escalated client service issues when necessary
- Adhere to all compliance/company guidelines and requirements
- Travel within the territory when appropriate
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum two years of internal sales experience and/or cold calling in financial services industry.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- General knowledge of the financial services and real estate industry is preferred. Knowledge of market and competition.
- Series 7 and 63 required
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of CRM systems; Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Strong communication skills; speaks persuasively in positive or negative situations. Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention and demonstrates solid group presentation skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and measures self against standard of excellence; sets and achieves challenging goals.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organization abilities; prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently.
Company: Griffin Capital Securities
Location: Phoenix, AZ