Preferred Capital Securities is looking for an Internal Wholesaler to join our sales team in Atlanta, GA. Preferred Capital Securities is currently distributing $1.5B in Series A Redeemable Preferred Stock and $500M in Series M Redeemable Stock to the Independent Broker/Dealer and RIA channels. The Internal Wholesaler will partner with a Regional Vice President to drive new relationships and business development in a specific territory with an established run rate.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- High volume outbound sales calls involving prospecting, product updates, setting up sales appointments and following up after events.
- Responding to inbound sales inquiries, literature requests and service issues.
- Work closely with RVP in all aspects of maintaining/creating new relationships in the Independent Broker/Dealer and RIA communities.
- Work closely with RVP in developing and implementing a business plan.
- Partnering with assigned RVP to maximize territory coverage and market penetration.
- Assist in analyzing territory sales data to determine opportunities.
- Assist with territory and firm-wide marketing/sales campaigns.
- Act as a liaison between sales force and the operations department to resolve client issues/problems.
- Input client information and track sales using the firm’s CRM (Salesforce).
- Currently holds Series 7 and 63 licenses.
- Sales Experience within Financial Services industry is necessary.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to see issues/problems through to their resolution.
- Must be a “self-starter” that can meet activity quotas.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
Company: Preferred Capital Securities
Location: Atlanta, GA
Resumes without the requested experience will not be considered.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com