Bluerock Capital is looking for an Internal Wholesaler to join our sales team in our New York City office.
Partner with the territory External Wholesaler to represent Bluerock Capital Markets. Generate sales of Bluerock Capital products within a specified geographic territory to brokers in the IBD marketplace. Effectively develop advisor relationships and achieve sales goals through a systematic process of outbound sales calls, product presentation and general sales support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary.
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities through outbound calls, emails and referrals
- Drive attendance to various External Wholesaler meetings, conferences, webinars/firm events
- Schedule meetings for the External Wholesaler with key prospects and existing producers
- Manage prospects and producers throughout the entire sales cycle
- Help build and manage the territory calendar, rotation and ranking of advisors
- Document all daily activities, such as calls, emails, f/u activity in CRM system
- Develop outstanding product knowledge of Bluerock’s product suite with strong positioning strategies
- Continually improve knowledge of the economy, financial markets and Alternative Investments
- Assist and resolve escalated client service issues, when necessary
- Adhere to all compliance/company guidelines and requirements
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum three years of internal sales experience and/or cold calling in financial services industry.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- General knowledge of the financial services and real estate industry is preferred. Knowledge of market and competition.
- Series 7 and 63 required
- Individual should have knowledge of CRM systems; Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong communication skills; speaks persuasively in positive or negative situations. Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention and demonstrates solid group presentation skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and measures self against standard of excellence; sets and achieves challenging goals.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organization abilities; prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently.
Company: Bluerock Capital Markets
Location: New York City, NY
please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org