When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you’ll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
*Position level will depend on candidate qualifications and experience level*
As an Analyst or Senior Analyst – Due Diligence at Hines, you will support the fundraising efforts of the Hines Capital Markets Group by managing all investor due diligence processes related to the company’s current and past investment offerings (including private funds, publicly registered, non-listed real estate investment trusts (REITs), and ’40 Act alternatives).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Respond to due diligence questionnaires and requests of information (“RFIs”), communicate portfolio updates, and prepare detailed summaries of investment offerings and various forms of financial analysis as requested by broker-dealers, third-party due diligence providers, registered investment advisors, institutional investors, etc.
- Perform research and prepare materials and reports to support fundraising efforts, which may include information related to Hines’ investment offerings as well as competitive offerings, financial markets, and investment fundamentals
- Effectively communicate specific details about investment offerings and answer questions in person, via email, and over the phone
- Respond to ad hoc requests/research projects from the management team and other business groups within the organization to assist with product development
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related discipline from an accredited institution
- For the Senior Analyst role, two or more years experience in an investment management, research, or financial analysis role
- Work experience with a professional organization including a record of project successes or experience
- Ability to analyze and interpret various types of data in order to draw conclusions and solve problems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel including firm understanding of various Excel functions and formulas, able to work with existing models and build custom analyses, and able to build meaningful graphic summaries
- Proficient in reading and understanding financial statements
- Basic knowledge of the Financial Services Industry and of REITs and other investment vehicles preferred
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 214 cities in 24 countries. Hines has approximately $120.6 billion of assets under management, including $66.5 billion for which Hines provides fiduciary investment management services, and $54.1 billion for which Hines provides third-party property-level services. The firm has 128 developments currently underway around the world. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,348 properties, totaling over 444 million square feet. The firm’s current property and asset management portfolio includes 512 properties, representing over 223 million square feet. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit www.hines.com for more information.
Location: Houston, TX
Please click here to apply for this position online.