Priority Income Fund is a publicly-registered closed end investment company that primarily seeks to generate current income for investors by investing in pools of senior secured loans. Priority Income Fund was formed in 2013 and has total assets of approximately $551 million. Please join FactRight in hosting a discussion with Priority Income Fund.
Attendees will hear a 15-minute presentation by Nishil Mehta, Priority Income Fund’s Managing Director. Following the presentation, there will be a candid Q&A session moderated by Jake Heidkamp of FactRight.
Webinar topics will include:
- What is a collateralized loan obligation?
- The state of the leveraged loan market and the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Key features of Priority Income Fund’s stock offering
- Portfolio highlights
- Capital structure highlights
- FactRight’s assessment of the material strengths and risks of the investment offering
*Open to home office broker-dealer and registered investment advisor personnel only