The Buttonwood Due Diligence Conference sets the standard for creating an environment that fosters networking and connections in the alternative investment arena. By proactively managing our attendee numbers and utilizing a dynamic presentation format we create a setting designed to promote due diligence, understanding and personal connections amongst the participants.
This year’s conference will include:
- Sponsor Quick Pitch Presentations,
- Small Group Presentations- Deep Dive and Q&A sessions with each Presenting Sponsor,
- Closed-Door BD/RIA/FO Only Sessions with Buttonwood analysts to discuss sponsors and their program offerings,
- Closed-Door Sponsor Only Session where sponsors can turn off the sales and candidly discuss the industry and get insights from Buttonwood,
- Group Activities designed to create a relaxed and fun atmosphere for networking and social engagement,
- Limited Attendance to facilitate in-depth discussions and networking.
Host: Buttonwood Due Diligence
Date: 02/27/2023 – 03/02/2023
Venue: Omni Amelia Island Resort
Location: Amelia Island, FL
Now accepting Presenting Sponsor and BD/RIA/Family Office registrations. Limited space available.