AI Insight and the Financial Planning Association are pleased to present “Alternative Investments: Advisor Due Diligence and Training Best Practices” on Wednesday, June 1, 2016, at 2:00 p.m. ET. Don’t miss this opportunity to earn one CE credit toward the CFP and other professional designations.
Build your confidence around alternative investments with a thorough understanding of due diligence best practices and training requirements. With sound policies and procedures in place, you will be able to deepen conversations (and relationships) with clients, select the right investments to match client objectives and provide detailed research and training documentation in case of audit.
Upon completion of this program, you will be able to:
• Implement comprehensive policies and procedures related to alternative investments.
• Increase credibility around alternative investments via product-specific training activities and ongoing monitoring of products being offered to clients.
• Understand the critical importance of documenting all research, training and due diligence activities for compliance purposes.
• Address major regulatory issues related to alternative investments.
• Be better prepared to incorporate alternative investments into client portfolios.
Can’t Miss Takeaway:
Understand and implement comprehensive training and due diligence policies and procedures related to Alternative Investments.
Financial Advisors interested in incorporating alternative investments into their product lines.
Alternative Investments: Advisor Due Diligence and Training Best Practices Wednesday, June 1, 2016, 2:00 p.m. ET
To register, click here.
FPA members attend for free. Cost for non-members is $69.00.