As The DI Wire reported yesterday, the six most active REITs in terms of dispositions accounted for 77 percent of the industry total in 3Q 2015. Two REITs, Hines REIT and CNL Growth Properties, accounted for 49 percent of the total with just three property sales. Those numbers came from the latest Q3 Nontraded REIT Industry Review report from Blue Vault.
So what are the six most active nontraded REITs in terms of acquisitions during 3Q?
According to the report, they are as follows ($ Millions):
1. CNL Healthcare Properties Inc. with $389.4
2. Griffin Capital Essential Asset REIT, Inc. with $314.9
3. Industrial Property Trust Inc. with $292.1
4. American Realty Capital – Retail Centers of America, Inc. with $276.7
5. Steadfast Apartment REIT Inc. with $245.2
6. Phillips Edison Grocery Center REIT II Inc. with $209.9
And for dispositions, they are as follows ($ Millions):
1. Hines REIT Inc. $153.5
2. Behringer Harvard Opp. REIT II Inc. $61.9
3. CNL Growth Properties, Inc. $52.3
4. Corporate Property Associates – Global 18 $35.7
5. CNL Lifestyle Properties Inc. $27.4
6. Moody National REIT I Inc. $24.5
Click here to read part one of The DI Wire’s coverage of Q3 Nontraded REIT Industry Review report from Blue Vault Partners.