Advisor Group, a network of independent wealth management firms, has launched its new National Advisory Board (NAB), consisting of 12 advisors from across its nationwide advisor network and led by Erinn Ford, executive vice president for advisor engagement, and board chair Debra Brennan Tagg, an advisor who is president of BFS Advisory Group in the Dallas area.
The NAB will provide a source of insight for Advisor Group’s executive team on a range of topics including technology, service, and product strategy. Existing advisory boards among Advisor Group’s subsidiary firms will remain in place, with the NAB providing a forum for conveying financial professionals’ insights on strategic and firm-wide topics, the company said.
The founding members of the NAB include:
- Debra Brennan Tagg of BFS Advisory Group (Dallas, Texas)
- Brian Heapps of Innovative Financial Group (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Kevin Myeroff of NCA Financial Planners (Mayfield Heights, Ohio)
- Dean Harman of Harman Wealth Management (The Woodlands, Texas)
- Aaron Titze of GT Financial Advisors (Woodbury, Minnesota)
- Mary Sterk of Sterk Financial Services (Dakota Dunes, South Dakota)
- Mike Rees of Bay View Capital Advisory Group, Inc. (St. Petersburg, Florida)
- Chad Parmenter of Mirus Planning (Kirkland, Washington)
- Kim Kropp of Moylan Kropp (Omaha, Nebraska)
- Vince Morris of OneDigital Investment Advisors (Overland Park, Kansas)
- Melanie Anderson of Financial Counseling Company (Evanston, Illinois)
- Chuck Walker of Cornerstone Wealth Management (Trinity, Florida)
“Advisor Group understands that no one knows the businesses of financial professionals better than the financial professionals themselves…,” said Tagg. “Towards this end, the National Advisory Board will provide real-time, on-the-ground intelligence to Advisor Group to inform future enhancements to the tools we use to serve our clients, as well as the development of new services, platforms, and corporate strategy.”
Members were invited to join the inaugural NAB based on industry experience, tenure with Advisor Group, and business model of their respective practices.
Advisor Group serves approximately 11,100 financial professionals and oversees more than $450 billion in client assets. The network includes FSC Securities Corporation, Royal Alliance Associates, SagePoint Financial, Securities America, Triad Advisors, and Woodbury Financial Services.