- Establish and maintain profitable key relationships with broker-dealers to develop a clear understanding of their objectives and business model, including sales culture, sales management structure and advisor segments.
- Analyze internal sales metrics and devise measurements utilizing Salesforce CRM and other third-party databases to develop strategies that lead to sales growth and increased market share.
- Meet activity standards set by Managing Director National Accounts.
- Responsible for achieving sales goals and assigned strategic account objectives.
- Attain selling agreements from broker dealers to grow the distribution footprint contributing to the overall goals of the distribution platform.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and client expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Understand and determine with Managing Director, National Accounts all integral custodial and platform partners (i.e. Charles Schwab, Fidelity, Pershing, TDA). Coordinate and position company offerings in both placement and viability on all platforms, including fee-based, NTF, models, asset allocation, advisory, wrap and all relevant advisor driven vehicles.
- Maximize client development opportunities utilizing the resources of the company.
- Serve as main point of contact between broker-dealer and the company for all of the broker-dealers due diligence, sales, marketing, administrative, compliance, and advisor needs.
- Experienced in measurable success metrics, ROI and business development initiatives.
- Conduct fund update review and fund sales meetings with broker-dealer home office and support these communications down to the advisor level.
- Assist with the educational support and training of broker-dealer home office and advisors for any new products launched on the company platform.
- Develop, coordinate and manage broker-dealer firms’ campaigns and marketing support activities.
- Provide insight in the development, communication and implementation of business plans.
- Provide insight and evaluation of budget management through the development of appropriate ROI metrics.
- Work with Internal and External Sales department to develop relationships and sales strategies leading to better productivity and efficiencies.
- Travel schedule of 12-15 days per month.
- Strong communicator, articulate and an excellent listener
- Extremely well organized
- Student of the market with knowledge of product structures, regulatory regimes, sales strategies and investments.
- Highly ethical
- Collaborator and business builder
- Personable, enjoys building relationships
- Minimum 10 years professional experience with at least five in a sales and client management capacity
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution preferred
- Securities licensed (7, 63)
- Clear demonstration of sales and client development success
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without advance notice.
Company: Provasi Capital Partners
Location: Dallas, TX
To apply for this position or for additional information, please contact Karen Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org.