About Provasi Capital Partners
Provasi Capital Partners LP (“Provasi”) offers financial advisors and their clients access to specialized investment strategies through a multi-manager, multi-strategy, multi-structure platform. The Provasi solutions offer financial advisors and their clients unique options for allocating capital, managing risk and diversifying assets.
We are currently interviewing candidates for our Associate Vice President position on our internal sales desk.
• Achieve sales goals for each investment strategy on the Provasi distribution platform for assigned territories.
• Partner with one or more external wholesalers/Regional Vice Presidents (RVPs) to achieve territory sales goals.
• Serve as a consultative investment professional when engaged with financial advisors.
• Position Provasi’s platform of specialized investments with financial advisors and their clients.
• Function as an accountable business partner to one or more RVP’s by helping the RVP manage his or her calendar, travel rotation, and database.
• Develop extensive working knowledge of Provasi’s product platform and competitor offerings, as well as overall market/industry knowledge.
• Exceed regular activity expectations for dials, presentations, and appointments.
• Actively manage territory database by capturing and organizing data through the Salesforce CRM. Related tactics include, but are not limited to, comprehensively completing client profiles, building a forward-planned travel schedule for the RVP’s the team member supports,, and following-up on corporate leads.
• Provide support for firm events such as road shows, conference calls, broker-dealer events, due diligence events, or other business initiatives sponsored by the firm.
• Intellectual curiosity, analytical skills and ability to influence others.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to work with a CRM system such as SalesForce.
• Ability to work independently and proactively.
• Previous sales and relationship management experience in the financial services industry is strongly preferred.
• Previous experience on internal sales desk for alternative investments preferred.
• Primarily motivated by sales success and meeting firm sales goals and targets with an emphasis on acquiring new business.
• 3-5 years previous work experience.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses required.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without advance notice.
Company: Provasi Capital Partners
Location: Dallas, TX
To apply for this position or for additional information, please contact Karen Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org.